Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A Healing Prayer for our Nation

Marlene's Ministry Corner

Heavenly Father, we are nearing the end of 2014 a year of many tragic incidents and calamities. A year of utter unbelievable occurrences by those whom we trust to protect us from harm and dangers. If there is a disbelief that Satan does not exist this year has dispelled that thought completely. Father we are in need of your divine healing power as you only can administer. Father God I ask that you continue to strengthen our world, national, and local leaders in their attempts to make decisions. I pray that they consult with you in the process thereof.  Sovereign God it is not my reason to question why such sin is allowed to take place here on your earth. We must trust in your judgment always for we are not wise enough to understand  it all. My continuous belief that Jesus is Lord and that God raised him from the dead empowers me in my daily walk to know that his healing power exists in all that truly believe. Father God I ask for a healing for our world through the Holy Spirit of Jesus and the Healing Spirit of Jesus. I pray the blood over all that are in need of a healing. Father you left for us a comforter that can totally relieve us from all that trouble us. Let us be reminded that we have the capability to heal within through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Father God I acknowledge you in all my ways and decree and declare there is a healing for our world. Amen..... 



Humbly submitted, (republished)
Clarice Grantt, D.M., Ph.D, M.S. (ED), M.S. (Psyc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment